How to flash Xiaomi firmware via Fastboot & Recovery mode
It is useful when users hard or soft bricks their device by installing third-party MODs or custom ROMs. Mi firmware Flash Tool includes all of the necessary scripts for flashing your smartphone.
Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds. These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG.
- Here you can download all Xiaomi Stock Firmwares absolutely free for all models, you can find your own model on this page.
- If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only.
- Xiaomi comes in an installer package where you need installing the program on the
- Using this method, you will be able to flash StockRom on any Xiaomi device, and even the TWRP recovery & bootloader will remain unlocked.
- The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup.
On the other hand, a ‘Fastboot ROM’ for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices contain individual device partition images that could be flashed over the fastboot interface. Xiomi MI Flash Tool comes with a super supportive interface where the user can easily get with the functioning. So remember that it only supports flashing fastboot firmware but not OTA. And we could list down the supported devices for Mi flash tool as below. Xiaomi comes in an installer package where you need installing the program on the Windows PC. On this page, we are going to share with you official links to download Xiaomi Stock Firmware ROM (flash file)?
It contains all the necessary software, including the operating system, core applications, and user interface, to run a Xiaomi device. In addition, it also includes many other features and settings specific to the device. Download Xiaomi Firmware Latest Update (Stable Version) and Flash your Xiaomi phones with Firmware (Stock ROM) using official Xiaomi Flash Tool in EDL Mode / Fastboot Mode.
- Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it.
- Interrupting the firmware installation process could damage your phone.
- The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet.
But there are some other ways to get MIUI 14 into your phone. Yes, you can download MIUI 14 EU ROM from the link below. Stay tuned as we’ll include more devices in the above list once the update is rolled out. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy the colourful MIUI 8. When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn a small commission.